Saturday, February 19, 2011

Notes from the Road

This is not our normal school-related post.

In the hour before dawn, light comes from within the Masjid Kaptian Keling.

But then, I am not in the normal teacherly position! 

Really I am making this entry to re-direct anyone who is interested to my travel blog.  I have been promising to keep it up for friends and family, and since I didn't want to just repeat myself, I thought it would be economical to fire this off to you.

A large part of Georgetown on the island of Penang
has been designated a UNESCO world heritage site.

And since I am being forced to do without my normal post-processing software, it is interesting to see what can be accomplished with nothing more than a camera and a web-based editing tool. 

So don't be shy.  Feel free to follow the other blog.

1 comment:

  1. Warren, thanx for the new link, I look forward to following your travels.

    ReplyDelete