Thursday, September 30, 2010

Great Start

It has been great getting to know everyone taking the course.  Thanks for taking the time to say hi and tell us a bit about yourselves.  I sure hope everyone will enjoy this -- even the technical bits about exposure (notice how I keep referring to this topic?)

The next step for us is to establish a spot where we can share photos.  I want to start by trying flickr.  If that won't work, then I'll try something else, but in order for us to experiment with the site, you will need a flickr account.

It's free -- just go to flickr and walk through the account creation process.

  • By the way -- if you have already finished your first two PROJECTS -- you can start your reading about exposure here.

2 comments:

  1. OK.

    I know I am likely the only one excited about this, but I have now mounted our first little quiz on exposure.

    To see it, read the lesson: you might have to "reload" the page, otherwise you'll just get the old one out of your cache.

    As always, let me know if you have any difficulty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK -- well, congratulations to both Dora Simmons and Edith Loewen who took the quiz on exposure and aced it.

    Maybe it's not as diabolical as I imagined!

    ReplyDelete